Who is the GPS Golf Band for?
Any golfer looking for a user friendly, lightweight, and comfortable GPS wearable. The GPS Golf Band provides accurate distances to the front, center, and back of greens along with 4 hazards per hole. Put the ease and comfort of the GPS Golf Band on your wrist.
GPS Golf Band Specifications
- 35,000 Preloaded Courses- if your course is not among the 35,000 it can be added by request. You can check which golf courses come preloaded here- https://www.igolf.com/home
- No Subscription Fees or Downloads- you will never have to pay a monthly fee to use the GPS Band and it comes ready to use out of the box, hence no downloads.
- Distance to 4 Hazards Per Hole- with the buttons on the side of the GPS Band you can toggle through to see distances to up to 4 hazards per hole.
- Auto Course Recognition- after hitting the Play Golf button on the 1st tee GPS Golf Band will find the courses nearest you.
- Auto Hole Advancement- after leaving a green and reaching the next hole the GPS Golf Band will automatically change to your current hole. If you start in the middle of the course or skip a hole you can easily toggle to your correct hole.
- Shot Distance Measurement Feature- this allows you to measure the distance from one point to another, making it easy to measure how far your ball traveled.
- USGA Tournament Legal- you should always check with the rules committee, but the GPS Golf Band is legal for tournaments that allow distance measuring devices.
- 8 Hours of On-Course Battery Life- when in GPS mode the GPS Band has 8 hours of battery life while providing 52 weeks of battery life when in watch mode.
- Waterproof up to 32 Feet- if you happen to get your GPS Golf Band wet or drop it in water the product is covered up to 32 feet under water.
The GPS Golf Band is the future of distance. It is the thinnest, lightest, most comfortable GPS wearable available. The featherweight and glove friendly design ensures not to interfere with your swing. The streamlined interface with auto hole recognition and out of the box usability ensures ease of use for any golfer. Know your distance with the GPS Golf Band.
To read customer reviews of the GPS Golf Band- Click Here
GPS Golf Band- Preowned
Thinner, Lighter, and More Comfortable than the leading GPS Golf Watch.
Gone are the days a GPS watch interfering with your golf game. The GPS Golf Band has all the features you need, slimmed down into a comfortable 1oz band.
35,000 preloaded courses ensure you’re ready to go on the 1st tee, while our auto advancement moves from hole to hole automatically. You can even see distances to hazards and measure how far you hit each club.
Preowned GPS Bands are in perfect working condition and have been used as samples.