Contest Terms & Conditions
1. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASING A PRODUCT OR SERVICE WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING. Open only to those who are at least eighteen years old on the date of entry into this sweepstakes. The following persons are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes or be awarded a Prize (as defined below) or to use the Prize: Employees, as well as their immediate family members (including their spouses, siblings, children and parents, regardless of where they live or whether they are related by blood or law) or members of the same households (whether related by blood or law or not). The “Excluded Entities” shall mean: Precision Pro Golf. All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations of the United States apply. This Sweepstakes is void wherever prohibited by law.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The GolfWRX/Precision Pro Golf contest begins at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 19, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on March 9, 2018 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor’s clock is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. METHOD OF ENTRY: To receive one (1) official entry, Entrant must create a submission by completely filling out all fields of the online form provided by GolfWRX/Precision Pro Golf. Entrant may enter the Sweepstakes one time only using the Entry Method. By submitting an entry into the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to these Official Rules, and confirms that he or she is eligible to win the Prize (as defined below). All entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. ET on February 19, 2018. Standard data fees may apply. No mechanical reproductions or automated entries will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries, the first entry by an Entrant will be accepted and all other entries from that Entrant will be deemed void. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry through the Entry Method or by using multiple/different accounts and/or any other method employed to circumvent the letter and spirit of these Official Rules, may result in disqualification of that Entrant from participation in this Sweepstakes. The Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries into the Sweepstakes.
By making a Submission to Sponsor, entrant agrees that his or her Submission conforms to the Submission Content Restrictions as defined below, any third parties appearing in the Submission have given Entrant appropriate consent to be photographed and used as permitted herein, and that he or she is the sole and exclusive owner of the Submission. Sponsor reserves the right to request releases from any third parties appearing in any Submissions at any time. Failure to produce third party releases upon Sponsor’s request may result in disqualification, as determined by Sponsor is its sole and absolute discretion.
4. WINNING/ODDS: The odds of winning are contingent upon the number of qualified entries received by Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period. On or about March 9, 2018, a random drawing will be conducted from amongst all eligible entries received to choose one (1) potential Prize winner (“Potential Winner”). The Potential Winner will be required to respond to communications from Precision Pro Golf and provide their home mailing address in order to receive the prize.
5. PRIZE (“Prize”):
One (1) Prize will be awarded consisting of one (1) NX7 Pro Rangefinder by Precision Pro Golf.
The Retail Value of the Prize is $249. All amounts are in U.S. Dollars. Actual retail value may vary. NO PRIZE SUBSTITUTION WHATSOEVER BY WINNER. Prize is non-transferable; no cash redemptions, exchanges or resales allowed except in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The value of a Prize is taxable in the United States as ordinary income to the Winner who is solely responsible for the payment of all taxes levied, including, but not limited to federal, state and local income and/or gift taxes. All unspecified costs and expenses associated with the acceptance or use of the Prize are the sole responsibility of Winner. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
6. WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATION: Potential Winner will be notified via email on or about March 12, 2018 (“Notification”). Winner must respond via email or phone to the Notification (or as otherwise instructed in such Notification) within five (5) days after Notification is placed or sent (Sponsor will retain time stamp of any email messages), indicating that he/she is eligible and intends to accept and use the Prize. If the Potential Winner does not respond in accordance with these Official Rules, or if he/she is otherwise ineligible as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, an alternate Potential Winner may be selected from among the remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, and he/she will be notified as outlined above. Where required by law, rule or ordinance, the notification process will be undertaken by Sponsor until a Winner is determined.
7. PRIZE CLAIMS: Except where prohibited by law, in order to be the Winner, a Potential Winner must execute and return to Sponsor their home mailing address. Potential Winner must deliver the Required Information to Sponsor in one of two (2) ways: (1) via email or (2) by phone. The Required Documents are to be delivered no later than five (5) days. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, a Potential Winner will forfeit the right to claim a Prize and an alternate Potential Winner may be selected in accordance with these Official Rules from among the remaining eligible entries for that Prize if the selected Potential Winner (i) fails to verify eligibility for the Prize in the time required by these rules, (ii) fails to return Required Information within five (5) days after Sponsor sends the blank Release to the Potential Winner, (iii) either fails to accept the Prize or declines the Prize (or advises that he/she cannot accept, receive or use a Prize pursuant to the conditions prescribed herein), or (iv) fails to comply with the Official Rules. By entering this Sweepstakes, each Entrant consents to Sponsor’s use of his/her name and or any statements made by such Entrant regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor (regardless of method of production) for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed, without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. No more than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded.
8. GENERAL: All federal, state and local taxes levied on account of a Winner are the sole responsibility of such Winner. In the event it is deemed during the verification process that a Potential Winner does not have a unique, personal and valid social security number, or has otherwise failed to fulfill any conditions or requirements under these Official Rules, such Potential Winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the Prize, and an alternate Potential Winner may be selected randomly. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree: [a] to abide by, and be bound by, these Official Rules; [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless Precision Pro Golf, GolfWRX, and each of their respective officers, directors, managers, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, members, shareholders, insurers, servants, divisions, predecessors, successors, representatives, dealers, distributors, advertisers, Sweepstakes, sponsors, and fulfillment agencies, including the consultants and legal advisors (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind including liability for personal injury or death resulting from the participation in this Sweepstakes or Winner’s acceptance, use or misuse of a prize awarded pursuant to these Official Rules; Winner assumes the risk associated with the participation in this Sweepstakes and the use of the Prize awarded; and [c] that the decisions of Sponsor relating to this Sweepstakes and the Prizes shall be final and binding in all respects, including without limitation the interpretation of these Official Rules.
Released Parties shall not be liable for [i] electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction of this Sweepstakes; [ii] technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions; and [iv] limitations of any kind or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof (including, without limitation, any damage to an Entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from entering or participating in the Sweepstakes).
Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, damaged, misdirected, or illegible entries or any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Released Parties that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted, corrupted, postponed or cancelled (including any human or other error in the drafting or printing of these Rules). Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that the Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to, by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrant, Sponsor, or any Released Parties. Entries that contain false information, are incomplete, inaccurate, forged, defective, or made in ways not authorized hereunder, including those which have failed due to malfunction or failure of phones, phone lines, telephone systems or networks, server, providers, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof of any kind, any human error or otherwise, shall be void. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. If, for any reason whatsoever, this Sweepstakes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, is not capable of being executed in accordance with these Official Rules, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause which, in the Sponsor’s sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and/or limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken by Sponsor, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that (a) Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES; and (c) under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEYS’ FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT’S ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE SWEEPSTAKES, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATES WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANT. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
10. SPONSOR: Precision Pro Golf, 1775 Mentor Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45212
12. RULES: You may also obtain a copy of these Official Rules by mailing a self-addressed stamped envelope (except for residents of Maine, Vermont and Tennessee) to: The Precision Pro Golf Giveaway Sweepstakes Rules, 1775 Mentor Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45212. A request for these Official Rules is to be received by Sponsor before 6:00 a.m. ET on March 10, 2017. This offer shall not be published without permission of the Sponsor.
13. CHOICE OF LAW & DISPUTE RESOLUTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of Entrants, Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s or country’s laws. The parties hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in New York County, New York in any action to enforce (or otherwise relating to) these Official Rules or relating to this Sweepstakes.
14. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: All other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. All rights Reserved.